Zesty Carrot & Corriander Salad
Raw Vegan Recipe
2 large carrots, grated or spiralled
1 lemon, peeled for zest and juiced
½ cup fresh coriander, chopped finely
1 stalk celery, sliced finely
2 radishes, sliced thinly
2 cm piece fresh ginger
- Washing lemon skin well, dry and peel.
- Use a hand grater or zest in a Thermomix to make 1 good tablespoon of zest. Leave in bowl.
- If using a Thermomix, place carrot, ginger and coriander into bowl to chop on Speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if wanting a finer texture.
- Otherwise, prepare carrot with a peeler for a tagliatelle style, or a spirooli for a spaghetti style.
- Garnish with finely chopped celery, radish and a sprig of coriander.
- Serve on a bed of greens of choice.