Raw Vegan Recipe
1 cup (=120 gm) almonds, soaked 6 hours and drained
1 cup (=120 gm) cashew pieces
3 Tbsp dark agave syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
2 cups (= 240 gm) cashew pieces, soaked 2 hours and drained
½ cup purified water
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup dark agave syrup
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon miso paste
2 cups strawberries
½ cup dark agave syrup
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare crust first, blending almonds to a coarse flour. Add other ingredients, pulsing lightly to mix well and be a coarse meal.
- Press into a 9 inch tart plate. Keep in fridge while preparing the filling.
- Blend all the mascarpone filling ingredients together until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Strawberry layer – toss all ingredients together and arrange on top.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.