Recipes from Spring 2017 issue of True Natural Health
2 cups cauliflower florets
3 cups small potatoes, quartered to approx. 3 cm cubes
2 zucchini sliced into julienne strips
1½ cups cooked black turtle beans
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Organic herb salt to taste
½ cup or more of VEGAN SOUR CREAM (½ cup cashews soaked for 2 hours, drained and blended with 1 Tbsp or more of fresh lemon juice)
½ tsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped finely
1 clove garlic, chopped finely
½ tsp coconut nectar
Fresh chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a tray with Glad-Bake paper.
- In a bowl, combine potato with olive oil and herb salt. In a separate bowl, combine cauliflower and zucchini with herb salt.
- Bake potato for 30 minutes or until it is nearly cooked. Add cauliflower and zucchini to tray of potato and bake a further 15 minutes.
- Make the dressing and stir in well with the vegetables and the black turtle beans.
- Garnish with fresh chives and serve with a green salad.