(Healthy pantry staples are available via here (affiliate link)
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, seeded and sliced 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Process cauliflower in a food processor with ‘s’ blade to achieve rice-like consistency (you can also use a box grater or chop finely by hand).
- Place riced cauliflower in a bowl and add lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix in herbs, tomatoes, peppers, olives and salt and pepper.
- Stir everything well and serve chilled.